Airbus DS TETRA
All the professional users of utility, transportation, oil, gas, public safety and other similar industries depend on private mobile radio networks to provide on a daily base, for their voice and data communications which are essential to keep their operations running smoothly and in a safe and reliable manner. Airbus Defence and Space TETRA solutions have provided superior voice quality and efficient data services to their customers globally, ensuring that vital messages and control communications get through when needed even under the most harsh conditions. Airbus Defence and Space TETRA solution has the most complete portfolio of products and services on the telecommunications market for all aspects of voice and data communications, including infrastructure, consoles, radios, applications and gateways.
Important aspects of the Airbus DS TETRA solution are:
- Airbus DS TETRA solution is a fully compliant TETRA technology.
- Airbus Defence and Space radio terminals are the easiest to use.
- The only market-proven, telecommunication grade integrated core switching platform in TETRA
- The infrastructure of the Airbus DS TETRA solution is a fully redundant architecture that has a proven track record of reliability over many years and with hundreds of customers worldwide.
- Only manufacturer that can guarantee the shortest call setup time, no matter the size of the network.
- The Airbus DS TETRA system meets the highest levels of security.
- The network can be easily expanded in phases to cover all future growth in coverage and users.
- System Integration for the world’s largest public safety TETRA network, BosNet in Germany, consisting of 64 switches with more than 4,500 sites and over one million users on a single national network.
- Proven and successful TETRA implementations in all market segments as transit and transportation, utilities, oil and gas, military, public safety, airports and many other.
- Systems deployed all over the world.
- Extensive advance features as base station dual homing, mutual authentication, load-dependent traffic, encryption, jamming detection, fast handover, flexibility in connections IP, microwave, satellite, fiber with a great variety of topologies, advance call services and many others.
People rely on their telecommunications systems for their strategic operations to be efficient and successful and for this reason it requires the right equipment and requires having a trusted partner in critical communications. With over 245 digital land mobile radio networks in more than 72 countries, from which 40 are large scale networks, that partner is Airbus Defence and Space.
Airbus is a large worldwide corporation of renowned reputation which makes them the ideal and reliable technology provider for high efficiency and secure communications systems as the ones provided by their TETRA solution.